How to make Dokan mount drive shared by default

jameys...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2021, 2:55:32 AM2/16/21
to Dokan
Currently on mounting the M: drive, the drive is not shared by default.
How I can make it shared by default with some particular name, so that when M: drive is launched it seen as shared as seen in attached image.SharedMountDrive.jpg

Adrien JUND

Feb 16, 2021, 3:23:52 AM2/16/21
to do...@googlegroups.com
There is no option in Dokan that can directly share the volume after mount.
You will need to run yourself the proper commands to make it shared.