Filename with spaces

Lucas Priori

Feb 15, 2021, 10:11:12 PM2/15/21
to Dokan
Hi,

First: Congratulations to the Dokan developers. It is wonderful.
  I appreciate your efforts to make our lives easier. =)

Second:
When I try to rename a file or folder where the new name has spaces, I´m get this message from Windows:

"The drive on which this file or folder is stored does not allow long filenames or names with blanks or any of the following characters:
\ /:,; *? "< > | "

I have already looked at the 'mirror' example and looked in the Microsoft documentation for possible values of the FileSystemFlags parameter of the dokanOperations.GetVolumeInformation function and did not find the problem.

Does anyone know why this happens and how to solve this problem ?

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Lucas

Feb 15, 2021, 10:55:30 PM2/15/21
to Dokan
I found the problem.

In dokanOperations.GetVolumeInformation function, I forgot to set MaximumComponentLength.

Sorry
;-)