.net RegFS Crash in VS2019

Xukan Yao

Jun 9, 2021, 4:32:36 PM6/9/21
to Dokan
Hi,
    I am new to this, and learning RegFS of .NET Dokan.
    I Copied RegFS code in to a new project with Dokan.NET installed from NuGet, run it in VS2019, it will soon crash(disappear with no error catched by VS2019) after seconds without any operation.
   But this exe works just fine without VS2019 (run exe alone). I don't know what I should to fix this crash so then I can debug this code.

   Some clue: 1  if I do nothing and wait for seconds, before crash, the info pops QQ图片20210610042953.png

2 The RegFS running by VS2019, I can access the root dictionary, but I want go furthur inside, it will freezee til crash(disappear)

Don't know why, it runs just fine outside of VS2019, please help, thanks

Adrien JUND

Jun 10, 2021, 1:25:09 AM6/10/21
to do...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is your vs2019 very slow or does the debugger is attached on the process and maybe hitting a break point (in case 2)?
From what I see, the mount succeed but the device is no longer valide after the mount call and that's why you get the process to exit. It is not a crash, just that the device got unmount because the process was too slow to answer and timeout.

Hope this helps

Best regards
Liryna

Xukan Yao

Jun 10, 2021, 8:16:02 AM6/10/21
to Dokan
I just build a new computer with pure new installed windows 10 + vs2019,  all works OK now
thank you for your reply
I guess I will still have some question later while implimenting my own program, thank you very much!