Integration between VHSys and DOKAN.

Alex da Mata

Mar 26, 2022, 9:32:14 AM3/26/22
to Dokan

Hello guys.

I need to integrate data between VHSys and DOKAN.

For that, I intend to use the APIs of both to fetch data from VHSys and write to DOKAN.

VHSys API documentation (PT-BR):
https://developers.vhsys.com.br/api/

DOKAN API Documentation (EN-US):

https://wedevsofficial.github.io/dokan/

However, I would like to do this either by user (store) or by batch of users (stores) through the DOKAN Vendors screen (print below).

That said, could someone please tell me the best way to do this, using the aforementioned screen, through batch actions?

I intend to post this as an improvement to the plugin, by the way.

DokanVendorsScreen.jpg
Thanks in advance, best regards.
Alex da Mata
"It doesn't matter what life made of you, but what you do with what life made of you."
 - Jean Paul Sartre