about Options.MountManger and GlobalContext

Xukan Yao

Jul 20, 2021, 6:42:28 PM7/20/21
to Dokan
Hi,
    I've met a problem that a software just crash when reading my vitual driver created by Dokan.NET.
    Then I digger in a long time, found that  there is no problem using memfs sample, and same problem using mirror sample, then I took a long time to compare and edit these two samples code in order to find which code is cause the difference result (software crash or not)
    And finally I found it's related to Options.MountManger, what is MountManger used for? any details for this option? Many thanks.

    And also I found both C++ mirror and Dokan.Net missing GlobalContext option part, and I remember many days ago,  I met an error before related to Info.Context when using mirror sample of Dokan.NET, I didn't dig a lot, just remove Info.Context part to work around. Now I have sense if this error is also related to missing of GlobalContext? I am not sure, because I just can't make this error happen again right now.