How to run Dokan mirror on windows 11 on bootup

Harry Storey

Feb 28, 2022, 4:43:59 PM2/28/22
to Dokan
Hi
I tried task scheduler and bat files, cannot get it to run on startup. However, I can get it to run manually with bat file

Anyway to start on bootup?

KC Embrey

May 19, 2022, 1:58:52 PM5/19/22
to Dokan
I didn't have any success with a scheduled task or with a batch file either. So I just used NSSM to register it as a service and that works great. The second and 3rd answer in this thread go over creating a service with NSSM: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3582108/create-windows-service-from-executable

Just make sure you set it to run as your user with administrator rights, or it won't be able to mount the drive.