[Dojo-interest] Dojox Mobile Overlay with Headings and ScrollableView

cj

Feb 23, 2012, 9:12:00 AM2/23/12
to dojo-i...@mail.dojotoolkit.org
Hello

Is anyone successfully using dojox.mobile.Overlay in combination with
dojox.mobile.Heading and dojox.mobile.ScrollableView? I have a fiddle
showing my problem:

http://jsfiddle.net/cjindustries/RY6zy/1/

In my real app I have a button on the footer heading. When I click it, I
want to show an overlay "above" the footer heading and on top of the
scrollable view contents.

I've tried setting z index but it doesn't seem to work.

Cheers,
Chris.

Atsushi Ono

Feb 27, 2012, 1:56:20 AM2/27/12
to dojo-i...@dojotoolkit.org
Hi,

How did you set z-index? I tried setting z-index to overlay as below,
and it worked fine:

2000">

Regards,
onoat