Fwd: BBC SHOW // DoES LIVERPOOL

Jackie Pease

Apr 20, 2023, 3:40:02 PM4/20/23
to Does-Liverpool@Googlegroups. Com
We've had the following enquiry from Nora at Hungry Jay Media. Contact details below if you're interested!

Hi

My name is Nora Pasquet, I’m a Casting Researcher at Hungry Jay Media.

I am working on an exciting new BBC series presented by The Repair Shop’s Jay Blades a very special co-presenter (yet to be announced). In this series, Jay and our guest will be travelling around the country to meet creative hobbyists, experts, and makers from all over the UK. The programme is all about showcasing and celebrating the passion for tinkering at home and crafting creativity!

Our show is currently casting and looking for amateur hobbyists, crafters and creators who would like to show off a finished project or are stuck on a current project and would like some help from Jay and an expert. Whether it’s a small or big project we’d love to hear about anything from dolls houses to clothes to planes!

We’d also be keen to hear from artisans or craftspeople with expertise in a specific skill or a jack-of-all-trades type person!

We are eager to hear from people from all walks of life, backgrounds, communities and of varying abilities. If specific support or requirements are needed, we'd love to accommodate.

Filming will take place over the Midlands and the Northeast of Scotland in June

We would like to hear from anyone within your maker community at DoES who would be interested in getting involved with our show.

As I told Julie on the phone, I should have a flyer to share with you in the next couple of days.

I would love the opportunity to have a quick phone call with you so I can explain the series in a bit more detail. Let me know when would be a good time for you to chat?

Thank you for your time and, I hope to talk to you soon,

Kind regards,

Nora

NORA PASQUET

CASTING RESEARCHER

T: +44 141 406 1286

E: nora.p...@hungrybear.tv

A: Hungry Bear Media, The Hub, 70 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1EA

A: 62-64 Chancellor’s Road, London W6 9RS

W: www.hungrybearmedia.co.uk

S: Twitter // Instagram // Facebook

Legal Disclaimer: Confidential and privileged information may be contained in this message and attachments and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee or not responsible for the delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy or forward this message. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender.

HUNGRY BEAR MEDIA LIMITED

Registered in England and Wales with registered number 8832673
Registered Office: 62-64 Chancellor’s Road, London, W6 9RS

HUNGRY MCBEAR LIMITED

Registered in England and Wales with registered number 09412286
Registered Office: 62-64 Chancellor’s Road, London, W6 9RS