Potential New Member

Kyle Alexander

Jul 3, 2024, 8:22:11 AMJul 3
to DoES Liverpool
Hi All,
I have been looking to get some maker equipment for a while but dont want to put down the expense without knowing I will ge the use out of it.

Hence looking to join DoES. Mostly 3d printing but looking to make some custom equipment boxes at the moment and laser some foam inserts. I live in the city centre so I was thinking of coming to see the place and joining.

Any advice?

Zarino Zappia

Jul 3, 2024, 9:15:47 AMJul 3
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Come to Maker Night on any Thursday evening – not only will you get a chance to look around, but it’s always fairly busy, so you’ll meet other people too.

If you’re not free Thursday evenings, then come to Maker Day on the second Saturday of every month. Same deal as Maker Nights, but generally quieter and more laid back.

Terry Smith

Jul 5, 2024, 4:10:59 AMJul 5
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Best time to visit is generally on a Thursday evening, approx. 7pm as it's free and a casual setting to discuss your needs and get to know the place.

Terry

Defnet Media

Jul 5, 2024, 4:10:59 AMJul 5
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kyle,

Everyone is mad busy at the moment getting kit ready for Makefest, which takes place this Saturday at Liverpool Central Library. Everything should be back to normal next week with maker nights which would be a great opportunity  to come down and see what is available and chat to the community.

Check the calendar for dates and times.

Neil Morrin