Electile Dysfunction at DoES from 7pm on Thursday

Kirsty Styles

Jun 30, 2024, 3:54:20 PMJun 30
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Join us in the event space at DoES from 7pm on Thursday for some Election Day camaraderie. Possibly fun, possibly games, nothing is certain. BYOF/B.

Do share.

❤️

Please excuse typos - my thumbs weren't built for the modern world!
image0.jpeg

Defnet Media

Jul 4, 2024, 12:21:34 PMJul 4
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
We have conducted an exit poll. The results are in.

Tonight's event Electile Dysfunction has been called off due to an ardent lack of interest in staying up all night in who wins today's election.

Neil Morrin