How to engineer hardware (soldering & 'scopes!)

Alex J Lennon

Jul 7, 2024, 8:56:10 AMJul 7
to does-li...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hull
Hi all,

I'm having chats with my business partner about a session on "basic
hardware engineer stuff" like how to solder and use a scope and
such-like (also open to suggestions)

Initially we think this would be useful for the young people I have
working with me but we were thinking others might be interested?

Rough cut of a proposal is for a session at DoES during a weekday, open
to all, perhaps with people either bringing along their own kit and/or a
small fee to cover any consumables at cost.

Is this interesting to anybody in the community? Thoughts?

Cheers!

Alex

Adam Galloway

Jul 8, 2024, 5:04:26 AMJul 8
to DoES Liverpool
I would 100% be interested in this! I'd be happy to pay a bit extra also if it means young people can have free places.

Kyle Alexander

Jul 8, 2024, 5:08:46 AMJul 8
to does-li...@googlegroups.com, Michael Hull
Hi,

I’d be interested in this! Happy to pay too