Pricing

Paul Marrow

Jun 23, 2024, 7:11:43 AMJun 23
to DoES Liverpool
I have worked with businesses (when I have had any work) in other Liverpool co-working spaces and I don't think there is any risk of DoES pricing itself out of the market. An accurate assessment of the real costs of running DoES will probably come to a conclusion that a price increase is needed.
I have taken advantage of free events at DoES in recent times (Jelly, the Repair Cafe). If a reassessment of DoES pricing suggests that people like me should pay for a day when they visit, I will understand. But I will still not attend frequently, since DoES is located in an inconvenient and expensive location for me to visit.

--
Best wishes

Paul Marrow
Email: paul....@pm.me