Fwd: lots of information about next weekend

Jackie Pease

May 30, 2023, 9:07:54 AM5/30/23
to Does-Liverpool@Googlegroups. Com
Hi All

Information from the organisers of Wirral MakeFest, this Saturday 3rd June from 10am - 4pm, for everyone who's joining in on DoES Liverpool's stand (if you'd like to help out but didn't know anything about it, please get in touch!):

We're going to be in the Williamson Art Gallery and can either set up from 4pm on Friday, or from 8:30am on Saturday morning. As we don't have as much space to display stuff as at Liverpool MakeFest, I'd be happy to set up on Saturday morning, but please get back to me with your thoughts.

I'll share a spreadsheet of what we'll be displaying later, which can be added to if anyone else has anything they'd like to show.

Thanks