Has anyone got a monitor they no longer need?

Beth Edmondson

Nov 18, 2021, 5:04:01 AM11/18/21
to DoES Liverpool
Hi all,

I'm doing one of the government digital skills bootcamps at the moment and struggling with my old crappy laptop and just a single screen, esp when we're doing the labs.

Does anyone have a monitor they no longer need that I can connect to my laptop? I'm on the Wirral but can collect from DoES or elsewhere in Liverpool, when i'm over there.

Thanks, Beth

Simon Derwent

Nov 18, 2021, 5:15:35 AM11/18/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi Beth I have one in New Brighton you can have
Simon

Beth Edmondson

Nov 18, 2021, 5:24:20 AM11/18/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com