DoES DoES Christmas on Weds 14/12! Food! Games! Karaeoke! And you?

Kirsty Styles

Nov 16, 2022, 2:49:53 PMNov 16
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Ho ho ho hello all,

The DoES Christmas party has just gone live on Eventbrite – it's open to all so do share with pals – and we're also looking for volunteer performers (yes, John M has put his name down!).

Drop me a line if you have a talent big or small to share.

DoES DoES Christmas with link.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Kirsty Styles
Journalist, campaigner, researcher, performer... enthusiast

PhD at UCLan, public engagement at News Futures 2035, journalism lecturer at the University of Huddersfield, creator of the Weekly Economics Podcast,Standup For Journalism and more...
@kirstystyles1