DoES DoES Christmas on Weds 14/12! Food! Games! Karaeoke! And you?

Kirsty Styles

Nov 16, 2022, 2:49:53 PM11/16/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Ho ho ho hello all,

The DoES Christmas party has just gone live on Eventbrite – it's open to all so do share with pals – and we're also looking for volunteer performers (yes, John M has put his name down!).

Drop me a line if you have a talent big or small to share.

DoES DoES Christmas with link.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Kirsty Styles
Journalist, campaigner, researcher, performer... enthusiast

PhD at UCLan, public engagement at News Futures 2035, journalism lecturer at the University of Huddersfield, creator of the Weekly Economics Podcast,Standup For Journalism and more...
@kirstystyles1

jacki...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2022, 6:03:54 AM12/10/22
to DoES Liverpool
Seasons Greetings!

Only a few days left until our DoES DoES Christmas party on Wednesday and we've got a great line up including a quiz, standup, music, karaoke and more. I hope everyone  is looking forward to it.

Book via Eventbrite or get in touch if you're coming (so we can get the right number of chip butties...)

Thanks

Jackie

jacki...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2022, 6:12:38 AM12/10/22