Seeking R&D in Generative AI / 3D Printing/ Sound Outputs

Margaret O'Brien

Jul 15, 2024, 6:48:09 AM (7 days ago) Jul 15
to DoES Liverpool
Hello,

I'm a visual artist with Rogue Studios in Manchester and a trustee with The Royal Standard in Liverpool.

I am looking to connect with someone who works with generative AI for a period of R&D (funded hopefully) - I have a project in mind but want to explore the possibilities.

I will also be exploring a range of outputs including 2D & 3D printing, and sound outputs.

If anyone has experience in these fields and may be interested / available I'd love a conversation with a view to working together (funded).

Thanks,

Margaret O'Brien