Additional storage space?

Adrian McEwen

Jul 8, 2024, 6:54:18 AMJul 8
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Morning,

Chris and I have been wrangling the explosion of stuff from Museum in a Box production, but it's still beyond the three desks we've got.

So, two questions:

1) Is it okay for us to use this shelf in the Fibre Arts room?  It's behind the door, and seems relatively out of the way, but we can move stuff elsewhere if there's somewhere better

2) How much will that cost?  It's 80x75x60cm.  I think I can find the answer by digging back through the directors' meeting minutes, but if any of the other directors remember and can save me the trouble... :-D

Cheers,

Adrian.

Snoof Kattekop

Jul 8, 2024, 6:58:58 AMJul 8
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

I can't speak for everyone who uses that room, but it doesn't hinder me at all (and allows me to act indignant which is my favourite hobby).

Op ma 8 jul. 2024 11:54 schreef Adrian McEwen <adr...@mcqn.net>:
hUWHYGdscxxiMd0B.png

Liz Taylor

Jul 8, 2024, 7:12:42 AMJul 8
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
It’s not a problem for me.

There’s a lot of stuff on those shelves that has been left there after the additional shelves were added to the fibre arts room that could be relocated.

Liz