Picture framers

Uma Mahadeva

May 26, 2023, 5:03:58 AM5/26/23
to DoES Liverpool
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could recommend good picture framers for framing artwork; and also, if there are workshops held in framing.

Regards,
Uma

Alex Lennon

jo...@mckerrell.net

May 26, 2023, 5:50:05 AM5/26/23
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I’ve used the guy on Penny Lane. I got him to frame some prints, I wanted one black and one oak frame and unfortunately he initially made me one oak frame and one black frame (i.e. the wrong colours for the wrong prints) but he went back and fixed them quickly (which was good as I waited months initially!) The frames /were/ great in the end.

Also used a guy in Gostins building years ago but I’m not sure where he ended up. I think Rennies on Bold Street did it too but did they shut down now too?

John

Uma Mahadeva

May 26, 2023, 6:40:19 AM5/26/23
to does-li...@googlegroups.com