Programme Technologist Job at FACT

Neil Winterburn

Jan 14, 2022, 7:59:18 AM1/14/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It would be great if you could share this job spec around the DoES community & beyond.

In a nutshell it's a job for someone with design & tech skills to "provide technology-led support to the development and delivery of our artistic programme across our Exhibitions, Learning, and Public events".

It pays £13,200 (£22,00 pro-rata) for 3 days a week

It's not a huge wage so would suit someone in the early stages of their career, but someone whose interested in art and gets both tech and contemporary art & culture.

I can imagine someone fairly recently graduated from the computing side who is a bit arty, or someone who has recently graduated in art or design but is a bit techy - someone who can bring a really fresh pair of eyes to how we show artists work online.

Ok, please pass it around,
Thanks,
Neil

--