Re: [DoES Liverpool] UPS going free to a good home

John Keen

Oct 6, 2021, 1:07:56 PM10/6/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is this still available?

On Thu, 30 Sept 2021 at 13:44, donotgog...@gmail.com <donotgog...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've got an old UPS (uninterruptable power supply) going free if anyone wants it.

The model is: APC BE400-UK (240 Watts/400 VA Input 230V/Output 230V) Back-UPS

It was bought in 2015. The battery still keeps a charge, but it has faded and that's why I'm getting rid of it.

Free to a good home if you can pick it up. We are in south liverpool.

First come first served if there's interest. If I don't hear anything then it will just be going to the recycling.