Maker & physicist moving to Liverpool this September

Magne Lauritzen

Jul 24, 2024, 4:32:33 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to DoES Liverpool
Hi all,

I was recommended to join the Liverpool DoES mailing group by a friend, and from looking at previous DoES email threads I'd say it was good advice.

I'm an applied physicist, scientific programmer, and R&D Engineer who likes to dabble in maker culture. You can find me on
I'm currently planning a move from France to Liverpool with my wife, jumping through bureaucratic hoops. But all is going well, and I'll be looking to join a coworking space and maker space from September 1st, and DoES could fit the bill nicely.

Cheers,
Magne Lauritzen

Alex J Lennon

Jul 24, 2024, 6:47:41 AM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Very pleased to meet you Magne! I'm an embedded systems developer who works out of the space. I look forward to meeting  you!

Cheers,

Alex

Andy Green

Jul 26, 2024, 5:24:08 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Hi Magne,
Your friend indeed advises very well - DoES Liverpool provides a great environment for co-working and for unleashing your creative maker side. You'll find lots of expertise and friendly advice there.

I recommend coming along to one of the weekly Thursday open evenings.

See you in September.

Andy Green