New Makers Market Coming To Liverpool: APPLICATIONS OPEN (Female-Founded)

已查看 10 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Katie Lee

未读,
2021年9月9日 14:01:532021/9/9
收件人 DoES Liverpool
Hey all!!

For those that don't know me- I'm fKatie, ounder of Not Your Babe - a brand focusing on empowering and connecting female creatives!
After what feels like the most emotional rollercoaster of events, we are THRILLED to be running our first post-covid creative and arts market!!!! 💜🌈✨The location is TBC, but will be held in Baltic Triangle area.
Womxn are so incredibly powerful, and these markets are all about shining a light on the bad asses that are carving their own path in this world.
Whether you’re a feminist fashion brand, a baker, a painter, a candle maker, a jeweller, a potter, or a wild and wacky creation of your own.. this is your time to SHINE 🙌🏼🌈 all events will be held in Liverpool, with a southern date to be announced.
It’s time to STEP OUT of your comfort zone, step INTO your power and remember what a bad ass you are 🙌🏼✨🙌🏼✨
To apply, just fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/85hjpLqBKy66MP7B6
And get tagging your fellow fabulous females!!! Can't wait :D
Big love,
Katie
回复全部
回复作者