British Science Festival 2025 - response needed

Neil Morrin

Mar 17, 2023, 6:59:30 AM3/17/23
to DoES Liverpool
Hi all,

I went to a very ignite like event at LJMU on Monday night and they said that LJMU and Liv Uni were putting a bid in to jointly host the British Science Festival in 2025.

They were touting for letters of support a sample of which is attached. I have completed this and circulated it to various orgs and community groups that I know. It would be great for Does and for all the organisations based there to be part of this.

It would be great for Liverpool to host this event so please please complete the attached letter and send to  C.C...@ljmu.ac.uk

All the best

neil
BRITISH SCIENCE FESTIVAL Letter of Support.docx