Little Board Game Project

Arthur Rowland

May 8, 2023, 5:03:47 PM5/8/23
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool
Hello!

Would anyone be interested in helping me develop a little board game I prototyped this evening?

What's the game about? You'll only find out if you help! How? By:
  • Hastily prototyping bits for...
  • Play testing!
  • Illustrating the board - a stylised map of Liverpool
  • Making 6 bright little player tokens
  • Designing and laser cutting the cards, with some illustrations and hollow elements
  • Making a cute little rule-book zine
  • Finding an old box to stuff it all into!
I might work on it at maker night the week after next if anyone's game - I think I'm already at least double-booked for this Thursday coming.

Lemme know - and please email or whatsapp me directly to reduce reply-all resentment :D

Arthur

Snoof Kattekop

May 8, 2023, 5:11:32 PM5/8/23
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Happy to help, of course :) dunno when I'll be able to get into DoES again but anything I can do!