Invite to DoES-sers for a trip to visit the Hartree Centre at STFC, Daresbury

Alex J Lennon

Nov 16, 2021, 12:00:09 PM11/16/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com, Georgina Leck - STFC UKRI, Richard Harding - STFC UKRI, isfand...@dynamicdevices.co.uk, camero...@dynamicdevices.co.uk, Julian Todd
Hi all,

DoES has very kindly been invited to visit with Georgina Leck and
Richard Harding at the Hartree Centre in Daresbury on Thursday 9th
December from 10am - 2 pm.

Richard will be showing us some demos of their VR capabilities and then
we'll tour the CTH 3D printing facilities.

Provisional agenda is:

10:00–10:15 Meet and Greet (refreshments @ Waterside Cafe)
10:15-11:00  Demos of the Hartree Centre
11:00-11:45 Tour of the CTH

I've been wanting to visit Daresbury for ages and think this will be
great. I will be taking our two new software developers, Isfand and
Cameron and may have room for a couple more in my car

Total party size is up to ten. Please get back to me if you would like
to come along as I need to get names to Georgina in advance.

Kind Regards,

Alex