Re: [DoES Liverpool] Digest for does-liverpool@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Pat Link

Jan 1, 2022, 4:12:46 AM1/1/22
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Very interesting to read this topic post.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2022, 07:31 , <does-li...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Adrian McEwen <adr...@mcqn.net>: Dec 31 05:35PM

Resurrecting an old thread because (a) I meant to reply at the time but
didn't, and (b) it's got some useful points that are relevant to the
*next* thread that I'm about to start (I figured starting a new thread
for that would be better than hijacking any further discussion on this
one...)

Around the time that this thread was first discussed, I read this
newsletter from Alix Dunn, which seemed to cover similar ground from a
slightly different perspective: https://alixdunn.com/braid-vs-knot/

Cheers,

Adrian.

On 25/07/2021 12:10, Snoof Kattekop wrote:
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.