Bittorrent Use in DoES Liverpool

jo...@mckerrell.net

Sep 2, 2021, 9:44:12 AM9/2/21
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool
Hi all

We’ve had an email from our ISP - Baltic Broadband saying that they’ve had a complaint that someone on our IP address has been sharing copyrighted content from our network.

Please do not share copyrighted content from our network.

If you are currently Bittorrenting "The Inbetweeners Complete Collection” then please stop as we certainly don’t want any legal repercussions or financial liability.

Thanks

John

Defnet Media

Sep 2, 2021, 9:52:05 AM9/2/21
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
Can't blame me for that.  Maybe a lesson in the use of VPN's is in order.