Directors Meetings and Financials

jo...@mckerrell.net

Jan 20, 2022, 6:19:54 AM1/20/22
to 'Sean Jarman' via DoES Liverpool
Hi all

I’ve just updated the wiki with the last few month’s directors meeting minutes:

Also the financials are up to date. Nothing too much to report, we’re mostly just about breaking even according to the P&L although the rates payments (for old bills) makes that trickier to work out, also the fact that this report doesn’t take into account unpaid bills. Our overall assets are coming down month-to-month though so we do need to keep an eye on things. Our back-dated rates should be paid off in a couple of months though so we’ll only be paying current bills which should lower the outgoings. (I have a feeling rates will be re-evaluated this year too, hopefully that won’t affect us badly!)

Hopefully things will start to open up over the next few months and people will start coming in, and paying for things, more. There’s already signs of that happening.

Also thought I’d mention that our new Boost members have been in and are settling into their 6 month membership. We aim to launch the next membership by the end of this month so that we can publicise it and take entries for the whole of February and then have March to pick the winners and get everything ready for them.

And while I’m here… one of the things we’ve raised regularly in the Directors meetings is the tidiness of the space. People have been putting some good efforts in but there’s still plenty to be done. If you happen to be in the space it would be really appreciated if you could not only tidy up after yourself, but consider whether you could do a small amount of general tidying while you’re in!

Happy New Year everyone!

John