Maybe functional bread maker

John McKerrell

Jun 15, 2024, 10:08:32 AMJun 15
to via DoES Liverpool
Does anyone want a fixer upper bread maker? Hasn’t been used for years, I thought it might have just been bad yeast but my wife thought the stirrer might not have been operating. I can leave it in DoES if anyone wants to try it or I’ll take it to a charity shop or the tip.

John

image0.jpeg

Defnet Media

Jun 15, 2024, 10:30:42 AMJun 15
to does-li...@googlegroups.com
I would if it was working but i have had a similar problem with one in the past where the stirrer gave out. To test it - set it to the dough setting and set it off. Pop your hand inside and put some pressure on the paddle. Just to see if it pushes back. If it does - charity shop it. If not...... breadmaker heaven awaits.

On Sat, Jun 15, 2024 at 3:08 PM John McKerrell <jo...@mckerrell.net> wrote:
Does anyone want a fixer upper bread maker? Hasn’t been used for years, I thought it might have just been bad yeast but my wife thought the stirrer might not have been operating. I can leave it in DoES if anyone wants to try it or I’ll take it to a charity shop or the tip.

John

Sent from my mobile phone hence brevity and errors

Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects
Mob: 07940584482

Website Hosting mello-hosts.co.uk
Collaborative Media Production www.defnetmedia.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/defnetmedia
Twitter: @defnetmedia

Collaborative Projects
Jelly LIverpool - jellyliverpool.com
Ignite Liverpool - www.igniteliverpool.com

Defnet Media
Address: 1st Floor, 96 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HY

Alex Lennon

Jun 15, 2024, 10:57:12 AMJun 15
to does-li...@googlegroups.com

Is this like functional programming ?