Moderators

Chris Missal

Sep 16, 2009, 9:57:49 PM9/16/09
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
James, If you need people to moderate, I'll help out. I'm afraid Anna probably needs to be moderated... :)

--
Chris Missal
http://chrismissal.lostechies.com/

James Gregory

Oct 1, 2009, 3:53:53 PM10/1/09
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Damn, guess the spammers found this place. I'll hook you up Chris, and set up new member moderation asap; just got back off hols, so you might have to put up with it for a bit longer :)

James Gregory

Oct 3, 2009, 4:49:55 AM10/3/09
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Right, I've turned on moderation of messages from new members and Chris, you're now a manager. The popularity of this list is next to nothing, so you shouldn't be kept up late with moderation requests ;) Thanks for the tip too.