Looks like the new doc tool of choice..!

Nicholas Blumhardt

Feb 8, 2010, 6:07:17 AM2/8/10
to docu
I just ran Docu trunk over the Autofac 2.1 codebase built against .NET
4, it went perfectly.

I'm blown away by how fast it is, and how liberating a zero-config
tool is.

Is there any chance the <example> element will be supported? I've just
run through the project adding examples left right and centre, so it
would be awesome to see them in the output.

Nice work James!

Nick

James Gregory

Feb 8, 2010, 7:30:10 AM2/8/10
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience!

I'm actually surprised <example> isn't supported. I've just checked the code and you are in-fact correct. I will add this as soon as I get the opportunity.

Did you have any issue with .Net 4? We've had another poster recently having trouble.

Nicholas Blumhardt

Feb 8, 2010, 5:49:53 PM2/8/10
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry - I just revisited the documentation and realised I accidentally generated it from the .NET 3.5 binaries :) Ooops! I'll spin docu up against the .NET 4 versions ASAP and let you know the results.

Nicholas Blumhardt

Feb 13, 2010, 11:01:45 PM2/13/10
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Running against the 4.0 binaries I get a "bad image format" error message.

Cheers,
Nick

James Gregory

Feb 14, 2010, 4:18:53 AM2/14/10
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
That's what I feared. Sounds like I'm going to have to put out a .Net 4 specific build of docu.