New alpha release

1 view

James Gregory

Mar 21, 2009, 9:06:09 AM3/21/09
to docu-...@googlegroups.com
Hey people,

Just to let everyone know that there's a new alpha binary out (and changes on github) that should fix some of the issues people have raised.

I've added parsing (and output) support for fields and events, that now rounds off all the things that can be documented. I've also made the parser more robust for unexpected content in the XML (which will stop it falling over in future if any changes are introduced to the xml schema). Similarly the assembly loader now doesn't explode if it encounters a bad assembly, it'll just exit nicely. These and some refactorings internally to support better bubbling of messages up to the console, this hasn't been taken advantage of yet, but it will eventually lead to the possibility of a "verbose" mode for those that want more detail of what's happening.

I hope everyone can have another try to see if they encounter anything else, either way I appreciate the feedback everyone has given. Thanks!

James