Re: [doctrine-user] Can't discover pear.doctrine-project.org

Message has been deleted

Marco Pivetta

Sep 6, 2019, 12:10:58 PM9/6/19
to doctri...@googlegroups.com
Heya,

Pear is gone-gone-gone. It won't be supported anymore, and it was shut down many years ago.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 5:46 PM Tommy Sparks <tommy....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to install some prerequisites for PartKeeper on CentOS and I now I am stuck because when I issue the command "pear channel-discover pear.doctrine-project.org I receive message that is failed.

I am using the guide on this page: https://tecadmin.net/install-partkeepr-in-centos-rhel/
I am at Step 1.
- pear channel-discover pear.symfony.com worked fine.
- pear channel-discover pear.twig-project.org worked fine.

What should I do to get the prerequisites installed?

Thanks,
Tommy

Message has been deleted