The Doctor is available

Jeffrey O'Kelly

Jul 3, 2008, 11:27:42 AM7/3/08
to doctors...@googlegroups.com
Hi There , What can I do for you DS

leigh tilford

Jan 4, 2013, 4:56:09 AM1/4/13
to doctors...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeffrey,

Don't know if you remember me but I used to be PA for Harry Crosbie and we would talk for ages about Dr Snuggles and his plans for the future. I still have the screen shots of Dr Snuggles meeting St Patrick. They are framed and on my daughters wall!!!

I am now back in England (Somerset) and wanted to say hi!

Happy New Year Jeffrey!

Leigh x

marc dugas

Sep 6, 2013, 3:25:01 AM9/6/13
to doctors...@googlegroups.com
Are you still participating in this forum?

Hilary

Sep 9, 2013, 8:25:34 PM9/9/13
to doctors...@googlegroups.com
Sometime in the last 7 years, I remember reading on a Dr Snuggles website that someone very high up in the world of Dr Snuggles was making copies of his Dr Snuggles LP available. (Could it have been Mr Jeffrey O'Kelly himself?) I wish I had ordered one then but I procrastinated for some reason and haven't found the website again recently. It might be buried on the internet somewhere but I can no longer find it! Anyone have any leads? I still get those songs in my head and would love to hear them in full.

Hilary Colley Ounpuu,
A Dr Snuggles fan in Canada