Docker swarm with multiple containers in same host

Sudhir Rana

Jul 3, 2020, 5:15:21 PM7/3/20
to docker-dev
Just checking my use case to deploy services with docker swarm

So, i have 2 services that i need to run on 15+ VM's with a stack (like app A + App B should reside in one host)

So, both A and B should reside in each host as both are dependent on each other and it's not possible to just move B to some other host while A is in another host.

Is it even possible with docker swarm ? Looks like it can deploy any service in any host based on the replicas we set.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sid