dockerd broken docker doesn't load docker image

Dorian ROSSE

Mar 27, 2020, 7:05:38 AM3/27/20
to docker-dev
Hello,

dockerd is broken,

docker works without It own docker image but I need,

when I run 'docker network list' It shows docker image but nothing in the docker container fedora window...

I have run this :

'grubby --update-kernel=ALL --args="systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=0'

then I have reboot since this command line and the reboot dockerd is broken this next command line show the docker status :

'dockerd -D -p /var/run/docker.pid'

I happen error :

pid file found ensure docker is not running or delete /var/run/docker.pid

Thank you in advance to help myself run docker images or repair dockerd and load dockerd images.

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.
dockerimagemissing.jpg