DocILE: Test set available and submissions open

Štěpán Šimsa

Apr 25, 2023, 10:46:21 AM4/25/23
to docile-2023-...@googlegroups.com

Dear DocILE 2023 participants,

The test set is now available for download (without annotations). Follow the instructions in the docile repository (https://github.com/rossumai/docile) to download it. Furthermore, submissions are now open on the Robust Reading Competition platform: https://rrc.cvc.uab.es/?ch=26.

Gentle reminder: to participate in the Challenge, all teams need to register at http://clef2023-labs-registration.dei.unipd.it/ by April 28, 2023.

For participants who build their solutions on the baselines provided by us we have two more updates:

  • A bug was found and fixed in the baselines training code. This bug did not influence the checkpoints provided by us as it occurred during later refactoring work.

  • Nevertheless, we have decided to retrain all baselines models using the current version of the code to ensure full reproducibility. The new checkpoints and corresponding results will be shared with you tomorrow (Wed 26.4.) evening.

Kind regards,

Stepan Simsa