Rename or Delete Variables?

Jack Kutzer

May 31, 2022, 11:16:04 AM5/31/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Did I miss this somewhere?

I started using Doc Variables and after some tests I wanted to delete variables or rename them, but I don't see an option to do either of those actions.

Searched this group for 'delete' and 'rename' and none of the conversations addressed deleting or renaming variables.

If this isn't possible now, it seems like a good feature to be added to the tool.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jack Kutzer

Jack Kutzer

May 31, 2022, 4:48:34 PM5/31/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Figured out how to delete a variable - delete the variable in the document and it will disappear from the variables list.

I guess rename could be delete and then create the new name, but it would be easier if there was a way to edit the name.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jack