Help document

Nigel Williams

Sep 8, 2022, 5:54:50 AM9/8/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I recently saw that this was updated but I can't work out how to find it again. I thought when you started Doc Variables there was a link at the bottom of side bar. I also thought it was linked at the top of this group.

Its probably me not looking in the right places, so if someone could tell me that location it would be appreciated.

For me it would be great if that help document could be added to either the Doc Varibles Side bar or to this group.

Cheers to you all

Jesse McCabe

Sep 8, 2022, 9:44:43 AM9/8/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests