I paid for subscription but it's saying my trial period ended so won't work

Office Staff

Dec 2, 2021, 10:56:47 AM12/2/21
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi Doc Variables, I paid for a Doc Variables subscription but when I try to generate and access a document using Doc Variables it says that my trial subscription has expired and so it won't give me access to the generated document with the merged variables. How do I get the Doc Variables Add-On to recognize that I paid the subscription and that I'm no longer in the free trial period?

Thanks,

Sarah