Doc/Sheet Merge from a spreadsheet with multiple sheets

Jeroen Reunis

Apr 22, 2022, 8:26:33 AM4/22/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello,

Since a few years Doc Variables is an important part of the work flows in our company.

We are using the "Doc/Sheet Merge" a lot.

It seems that it is only possible to import from a spreadsheet with one sheet.

However, we would like to be able to chose from which sheet within the spreadsheet the date should come so that it will be possible to store the data for many templates in only one spreadsheet (though on multiple sheets) rather than having separate spreadsheets.

Is this possible to do? If not, are there any plans to develop this feature?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

Jesse McCabe

May 11, 2022, 4:32:49 PM5/11/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello,

I have been making some significant improvements on the add-on, and my next priority is to clean up the merge process.  I will definitely add this in as a feature.

Best,
Jesse