No variables found

Frank Güttler

Oct 13, 2022, 2:24:11 PM10/13/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello,

I just try out this plugin in my documents but it doesn't seem to work properly. I added several variables to a 10 pages document, e.g.:

{*Der/Die}
{*Vorname} {*Nachname}
{*Straße}
{*PLZ,Ort}
{*Unterschriftsdatum::date::MM/DD/YYYY}

which are about 15 variables in summary - and they occur 124 times in sum.

When I hit the reload button of this addon, it's stating "Loading Variables ..." and after that it says "No Variables found."

What do I miss?

Best regards,
Frank

Jesse McCabe

Oct 13, 2022, 2:26:34 PM10/13/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi Frank!

You need to add a $ before the variable syntax... e.g. ${*Der/Die}

Best,
Jesse

Frank Güttler

Oct 13, 2022, 3:00:53 PM10/13/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello Jesse,

thanks, I just oversaw this. It works now.

Best regards,
Frank