We're sorry, a server error occurred while ready from storage. Error code PERMISSION_DENIED

Godfrey Mubiru

May 10, 2022, 4:27:41 PMMay 10
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry if this is simple but how do I resolve this error?
"We're sorry, a server error occurred while ready from storage. Error code PERMISSION_DENIED"

David Bartholomew

May 10, 2022, 4:49:24 PMMay 10
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I too am seeing this error - appears to be an issue on the server end not our end.
We're sorry, a server error occurred while reading from storage. Error code PERMISSION_DENIED.

Mark Hanusz

May 11, 2022, 8:30:24 AMMay 11
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Exact same issue here, error started May 10 until now.

Jesse McCabe

May 11, 2022, 4:17:01 PMMay 11
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hey everyone... I spoke with Mark earlier this morning and we found that this was happening when opening a template and then clicking the "use Doc Variables" button in the right panel.  Is this what's happening to David/Godfrey, as well?  A workaround, for now, is to use the Extenstions menu at the top instead of the right panel.  If it's happening at some other point, please send me a screenshot and share your document with me (je...@docvars.com) so I can debug.

Best,
Jesse

Message has been deleted

Scott Ballinger

May 12, 2022, 11:29:35 PMMay 12
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
As a head's up: In either case (clicking the "use Doc Variables" button in the right panel, or using the button in the Extensions menu), I was still unsuccessful in launching the extension. However, this was only in the Chrome browser. When using Edge, the extension operates normally.

Hope this acts as a workaround for others.