multi line default address in textarea variable

j...@r-s-law.com

Oct 4, 2022, 4:13:13 PM10/4/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I'm trying to use the textarea variable for an address block and would like to include a default address but with the line feeds it doesn't recognize the variable e.g.

${address block::textarea::~Santa Claus

123 North Pole

North Pole, RR 12345}

and with out the line feeds

${address block::textarea::~Santa Claus 123 North Pole North Pole, RR 12345}

it doesn't format the address correctly.

Suggestions?

Jesse McCabe

Oct 4, 2022, 5:03:20 PM10/4/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I'm actually surprised this hasn't come up before... it's not currently built to handle line breaks.  Let me see if I can fix/create a workaround.  Thanks for letting me know!

Jesse McCabe

Mar 21, 2023, 8:05:45 AM3/21/23
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
This has been implemented.