Large Number of Variables Not Loading

Kenneth Avila

Mar 15, 2022, 3:27:28 PMMar 15
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi All,

I have a number of variables in my document, 88 in fact, that all access the same spreadsheet to receive the text.  However, while most of the variables are being retrieved from the spreadsheet, many are not.

I have attached a screenshot from my document showing the hidden references with the "Doc Variables" side panel open.  Highlighted in pink is the variable "is" and Doc Variables is stating that "No file selected" while with the prior variable, "os", Doc Variables is able to find the spreadsheet where the variable is found.

Why couldn't Doc Variables find the correct spreadsheet for "is" when it was able to find it for "os"?

I have reported this error before, April 2021, and I am now running into the same problem.  Can anyone help me out with this?

FYI - the name of the spreadsheet is "Doc Variables"
Error (1).jpg

Jesse McCabe

Mar 16, 2022, 8:44:27 AMMar 16
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Kenneth -- I emailed you directly.  It does appear something stopped working after "os" ... because "dms" isn't found either.  I'd need to look at the logs to see what may have occurred to try and resolve it.

Best,
Jesse