Abid Imam

Sep 28, 2022, 10:20:46 AM9/28/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi! I've tried installing Doc Variables on my work laptop.  It was unsuccessful:
* I was not logged into any other google account as per instructions
* The add-on is installed but greyed out.
* Under my corporate gmail account - it is managed centrally by our admins.  I see this as the only difference between my personal and corporate google accounts.  Are there settings that my admin team needs to be aware of?  (They did open up the security measures needed to actually install the add-on, is there anything beyond that?).

Thanks in advance!
Abid

Jesse McCabe

Sep 28, 2022, 12:20:06 PM9/28/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
If anyone has any insight into how to make sure the admin of add-ons are not greyed out, that would be helpful.  I'm not familiar enough with that administration.

Jesse