Doc Merge Not Working

Marico Navarro

Apr 5, 2022, 3:58:07 AM4/5/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello. Doc-Merge feature doesn't seem to be working again.
It is the only reason why I subscribe. Will this be resolved soon?Screen Shot 2022-04-05 at 3.57.07 PM.png

Jesse McCabe

May 11, 2022, 4:34:18 PM5/11/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I know it's been awhile, but please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.  There must be a bad link between the variable names and the spreadsheet.  If you'd like to share your template and sheet with me, I'm happy to debug:  je...@docvars.com

Best,
Jesse