Display of Sequential Dates & Potential Bug

Kevin Reilly

May 15, 2022, 7:14:11 AM5/15/22
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Is there a simple way to display dates (with formatting) in a sequential order in different parts of a document, for instance to divide a document into sections for each day in a week? I had made a bodge to work around this, but that relied on JS implementation of the en-CA so it was bound to break (which has happened), so I was curious if there was a more proper way to do this.

Also, I have experienced an issue where default values for a standard text field would not show up in the docvariables menu, though not for textarea fields.

Thanks for any help!