Continuing to use the free version not working?

Lisa O

Jul 18, 2022, 7:00:46 PMJul 18
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hello!

I'm using the free version, and I believe I understand the way it works -- after 20 uses, whenever you run the add-on, a delay screen pops up that prompts you to subscribe, but if you wait for the countdown to finish (15 sec)  you can still continue to use it for free / normally by clicking "continue."

However, when I click continue, the pop-up closes, but nothing happens. If I click the run button, the same process (as described above) happens. No new document is created with the filled in things.

I've seen this posted a few times, but haven't quite seen the answer I'm looking for.

Appreciate any help on this!

Thanks,
Lisa

Jesse McCabe

Jul 18, 2022, 8:25:27 PMJul 18
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Lisa,

Is it happening on all documents?  Or just one?  If you'd like, you can share it with me and I can debug it: je...@docvars.com

Best,
Jesse