Unsubscribe (Don't start to begin with)

Todd Smith

Oct 15, 2021, 3:42:36 PM10/15/21
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
I find no place to unsubscribe anywhere. Clever, ignoble business tactic. I called the company (Solid Digital) to unsubscribe and nobody knew how and the "guy that did that" was on vacation. Paypal can't find the transaction.

  • Please point me to a link where I can:
    • Download all billing activity and invoices and then
    • Cancel my subscription

Jesse McCabe

Oct 15, 2021, 3:52:16 PM10/15/21
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hey Todd -- sorry I missed your original email.  I'll take care of it.  I'm the CEO, so not sure who told you I was on vacation.

Everything should be in your paypal account under subscriptions.   But, I can cancel it for you.

Jason McArthur

Jun 20, 2022, 4:56:10 AMJun 20
to Doc Variables -- Support and Requests
Hi Jesse

I need to transfer an account subscription, can you help? All I see that it is possible to uninstall the app and not sure if this stops billing.

Thanks